The first contact lenses center in Spain
Cristina Mas Vidal
- Diploma in Optician and Optometry at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. (D.O.O. nº col. 5.513).
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Congress of Optometry Barcelona in 1996.
- Masters in Optometry and Visual Therapy at Boston Optometry Centre.
- Postgraduate degree in Optometry and Visual Therapy at Pacific University.
- Postgraduate degree in Behavioural Optometry, Visual Perception, Strabismus and Amblyopia. Pacific University-CEU 2008.
- Specialist in Sports Vision (SVTA method).
- Specialist in Visual Therapy, Vision and Learning (TMR).
- Associated member to the Catalan Association of Optometrists and Visual Therapy (ACOTV).
- Associated member to the International Society of Development and Behaviour Optometry (SIODEC).
Biòptic, your integral vision
center in Barcelona
With more than 30 years of experience, in Biòptic we offer customized solutions to your visual problems through the following services: